- Collaborate with the consultant to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into our client
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through adopting and developing a diverse array of research techniques, tools and platforms -including but not limited to Boolean, LinkedIn, local/niche online networks, user groups, conferences, etc.
- Participate in external sourcing networks to bring state of the art research industry trends
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Talent sourcing/recruiting experience will be a big plus
- Fast learner with positive attitude
- Experience partnering with team and clients, including senior management
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging senior-level passive candidates
- Experience working in a team-based environment
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.