Recruitment Consultant - Ambition Academy
Over the last 10 years, our Singapore business continues to experience excellent growth and we are continually looking for new talent who we can develop into the next generation of high performers and leaders. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of specialist recruiters who have an excellent reputation in the industry.
The Ambition Academy is our global programme designed to introduce passionate and driven Consultants with little or no recruitment experience looking for a career change.
The programme includes:
- An advanced training programme on high-impact sales and communication skills
- Holistic understanding and execution of the 360 degree recruitment process
- Professional management of candidate and client relationships whilst developing in-depth knowledge of niche markets
- A combination of classroom-based learning engaging an eclectic mix of accelerated learning techniques and practical application with the guidance of a Manager
Your development is on-going through regular training sessions as you progress in your career at Ambition. Our previous Ambition Academies have been extremely successful and we are now taking applications for our next Academy.
Ambition has also recently been a Commended Winner at The Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Recruitment Industry Awards for the category of Best In-house Training and a Finalist for Best Medium Recruitment Business.
To qualify for the Academy, individuals would be:
- Fresh graduates or with up to 5 years' commercial experience
- Enthusiastic, motivated, target-driven and enjoy building relationships
At Ambition we are passionate and committed to "Building Better Futures" for our candidates, clients and our employees. We reward high performers beyond their imagination both financially and with career opportunities locally and internationally. You will enjoy building relationships and be passionate about working in a team based, professional and high performance culture that rewards, recognises and celebrates success.
If you're interested, please send an email to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.