Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing (Hong Kong)
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 17 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust organic and acquisitive strategy.
The Sales & Marketing division is one of our most profitable and lucrative businesses. The types of roles we typically recruit for are sales, business development, account management, marketing, public relations, corporate communications and digital marketing, to name a few. Our client relationships span across MNCs, SMEs, as well as start-ups and this is a reputable desk with a well-established brand name where clients and candidates will look to you for your market expertise, recruitment intelligence, and rely on you to be a trusted advisor to them. While your day-to-day focus will be on successfully completing transactions, your value to them will come from the ability to build long-term relationships and continually invest in them.
If you are passionate about recruitment, looking for an exciting area with a lot of commercial exposure and are enthusiastic about building up a network, we have an excellent platform for you to develop your career with us.
You will have:
- At least 1-2 years' recruitment or sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success; those with more experience may be considered for a Senior Consultant role
- A commercial mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A positive attitude, great client relationship-building skills, and a keen curiosity to explore new markets and potential
- A team player mentality and a willingness to contribute to company culture
- Excellent communication skills with a fluency in English and Cantonese. Native English-only speakers will also be considered
Why join us? We are known for our culture, our collaboration and for enjoying what we do! Find out more about us at www.ambitiongrouplimited.com/careers.
Please contact Michelle Wong on +65 6854 5627 or send your CV to Michelle.Wong@ambition.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.