Regional Account Manager - Enterprise Sales
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- B2B sales
- enterprise solution - SaaS, CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- software technology
Our client, a large B2B organisation that provides a fully integrated solutions which combines the next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement.
They are looking for a driven and strong Regional Account Manager who will develop client relationships, sales opportunies, and drive company customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2C verticals, such as financial service, insurance, telco, hospitality, retail and tech sectors.
This successful candidate is able to work independently, autonomously, and aggressively in prospecting and selling. He/She has a proven track record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets with a relentless drive to win.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients and prospects
- Establish and manage CxO relationships and LOB executives
- Be able to conduct strategic selling
- Generate sales revenue by actively prospecting and building pipeline
- Meet and manage customers through a regimented sales process
- Have a strong understanding of enterprise software space and ability to sell consultatively in complex sales cycles
- Record accurate pipeline and develop accurate forecast for management analysis and sales reporting
- Track, Maintain clean and good records of sales and client activities in CRM
- Collaborate and coordinate with channels, marketing, customer service, consulting, and products when necessary to maintain high level of customer delight and product deliverables to meet revenue targets and objectives
- Meet and Exceed sales targets
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRED SKILLS:
- 12+ years related technical or enterprise sales industry experience. BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent or relevant working experience.
- 5+ years direct quota carrying selling experience in the enterprise software and services industry.
- Value selling and solution selling experience and training. Intimate knowledge of enterprise software projects and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise applications
- Thorough competitive knowledge including solutions, technology and product offerings
- Background and experience in complex enterprise sales cycles
- In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales processes. Solid knowledge and experience of customer management practices.
- Deep understanding of SaaS and enterprise technology space, preferably CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- Must have excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649