Regional Accounting Manager / Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$13500 per month + Variable Bonus|
Newly Created role as Regional Accounting Manager / Controller with a High Growth Healthcare Brand
Our client is high growth Healthcare brand with a global presence. Due to prolific expansion plans amidst strong growth, they have plans to bring on board a strong Regional Accounting Manager / Controller.
Reporting to the Global Head of Finance based here in Singapore, this role will be responsible for all areas pertaining to financial accounting. Developing and maintaining accounting principles / practices; managing general ledger reviews, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and supporting with budget & forecast activities will be required. Ensuring compliance of financial related policies across region and corporate will be expected, especially with this role being the technical subject matter expert of the policies. This position will lead the analysis of the impact of acquisitions, partnerships & distribution agreements to the business while working on the financial integration to these requirements. Championing lean business process initiatives will be concurrent responsibilities.
An increasing area of focus for this role will be to work closely with the corporate & regional teams on the implementation of systems and processes in line with the new revenue recognition standards. Being the trusted advisor to the business on complex revenue recognition and arrangements will be required. Knowledge of ASC 606 will be highly advantageous.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting / Finance and recognized accounting qualification
- At least 7 - 10 years of well-rounded financial accounting / reporting experience within MNCs, preferably within Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industries
- Technical expert with financial accounting, USGAAP, SOX and internal controls
- Strong advantage with ASC 606 experience
- Experience / knowledge in revenue recognition relating to capital equipment sales, sales type leasing transactions or sales with multiple elements of revenue required
- Proven track record of driving financial business process excellence projects
- Highly flexible, excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Able to step up the role & value-add under pressure as a solutions-provider
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC41092.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117