Regional Accounting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000 per annum + Flexible for the right candidate|
As one of the leading FTSE 250 UK MNC, my client has proud itself as one of the top leading company in the world. Singapore has made a strong foothold as the Regional Hub for APAC as it continues to play a vital role between APAC and UK. My client is conveniently located in the heart of the CBD area.
They are seeking a Regional Accounting Manager to lead the accounting function for the APAC region. This incumbent will be overseeing the inter-company accounting, financial reporting and balance sheet management for the region. With your vast knowledge, you will provide technical accounting GAAP guidance to all Asian entities and assist in the implementation of tax planning strategies. You will be a strong business partner with the senior management team and perform financial analysis when required. You will play a pivotal role in identifying improvements for working capital and provide guidance to the junior members in the team.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- At least 10 years of financial accounting experience in a large MNC
- Strong in-depth knowledge in UKGAAP and SFRS/IFRS
- Proven track record in leading a regional accounting team
- Prior experience in an external audit firm and commercial exposure
- Good working knowledge in tax reporting, financial controls and financial analysis
- Regional and leadership experiences are pre-requisites
- Bachelor of Accountancy and a certified CA/ACCA
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117