Regional AML and ABC Compliance Manager, Fund Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1100000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading international fund management company with a strong presence and establishment in Asia. Being a strong brand, the company continues to invest in talent across the APAC region and due to growth, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced AML Compliance professional to join the Regional Team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of AML and MLRO, you will be a senior member in the team, supporting the Leader and acting as the deputy MLRO for the region. The team covers regional AML and ABC issues including group policies implementation, technical support and advisory to the business, procedures monitoring, controls testing and implementation as well as training. As a senior member of the team, you will review and maintain customer identification program and guidelines, oversee client due diligence, sanctions investigations, PEP screening. In addition you will perform transaction monitoring and suspicious transaction investigation and reporting. On the ABC side, you will advise the business and management on ABC policy and framework as well as perform monitoring and reporting on ABC matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in AML and ABC Compliance gained from international financial institutions or specialist Compliance consultancies.
- Familiarity to AML and ABC process, governance and control framework
- Experience in KYC / CDD applications, controls monitoring and testing, transactions monitoring / investigations
- Experience in APAC is a must and familiarity to the relevant AML and ABC rules and regulations in Asia
- Project Management experience would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese would be advantageous
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 45125. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.