Regional Asset Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$120000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is one of the biggest real estate invester and property management company. Headquareterd in Singapore, they have portfolios in the US, Middle East, Australia and Southeast Asia. They are growing their profile and looking at new portfolios across the region and looking for a high calibre Regional Asset Manager to join their ever growing business.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Liaise with property consultants to establish the highest and best use of the land.
· Work closely with the project team to monitor construction progress and ensure that work done within approved budget.
· Formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for the portfolio of properties, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realise the highest values of our asset.
· Responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
· Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which over the financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection.
· Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market/industry information to ensure competitiveness of the company's products and services.
Degree in Economics or Real Estate Management,
5-8 years' experience in Investment or assets management.
Spoken and Written Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Contact Ryan Gabriel on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: R1769735. EA Personnel Registration Number: 10C5117.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.