Regional Audit Director - Technology Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A leading global financial institution is looking to hire a Director who will be leading the Technology Audit team in the region.
Due to increased growth and strategic plans in the region, the bank is on a lookout for a Director to head the APAC and EMEA Technology Audit team. This role will report to the Global Chief Auditor, and there will be a high degree of visibility among senior stakeholders across various regions. Key responsibilities for this role include communicating with APAC regulators, managing and overseeing the risk assessment and delivery of audits across the region, as well as representing the APAC Technology Audit team to global stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 15 years of experience in Technology audit and/or Risk
- Prior experience with Corporate & Investment banking products and systems
- Strong Leadership skills, having managed teams of >15 people
- Experienced in engaging with regulators
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for interaction with all levels of internal/external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980