Regional Business Development Director
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is FinTech startup headquartered in Singapore. They aim to redefine the future landscape of the Fintech industry by connecting data and function silos, with the immersion and injection of AI. Therefore, empowering financial institutions for next-generation efficiency and capabilities. They are creating new technologies from existing blocks such as KYC, Underwriting, and Anti-fraud.
* Develop and drive sales strategy and plans for the Southeast Asia and Asia Pacific market, which include country and industry-specific opportunity assessment, customer and prospect prioritisation and driving operational cadence.
* Close deals with all-tiers of banks for our solutions using a consultative, solution-selling approach and consistently deliver to productivity and revenue goals.
* Own the overall sales target and allocations, as well as manage the full sales cycle from targeted outbound to deal closure and ongoing account management.
* Establish partnerships with non-bank financial institutions, corporations and lenders in designated markets across South-East Asia.
* Collaborate with prospects and customers to understand business challenges and solution requirements, whilst delivering awe-inspiring product demos, providing insightful technical answers and structuring creative solutions that meet their needs.
* Evangelize our product and solutions at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences, and develop credibility as an industry thought leader and trusted partner in the FinTech industry
* Collaborate with product, engineering, solutions, marketing and finance stakeholders to drive success in an efficient manner.
* Work in close collaboration with our product team to drive/enhance our product vision and roadmap.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10-12 years of experience in Enterprise IT software / SaaS sales with a track record of selling into the Financial Services Industry, especially banks in the APAC region.
* Prior experience in establishing successful partnerships with non-bank financial institutions and lenders.
* Existing relationships with C-level executives in the Financial Services Industry in APAC.
* Proven ability to significantly ramp revenue in a new business territory, and a record of managing organizations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers.
* Previous management experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Chinese language proficiency will be an advantage as the position may be required to liaise with counterparts and stakeholders based in China.
* Able to travel at short notice.
* Loves start-ups.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117