Regional Business Manager / COO - International Law Firm
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client, a leading international law firm is looking for an experienced Regional Business Manager / COO. In this pivotal role you will act as a trusted advisor and support all internal practice management matters. This will include overseeing the practice's financial performance, resource allocation and development of lawyers. Additionally, you will work closely with functional heads to deliver the appropriate support to the practice in acreas including business development, communications, finance, working capital and HR.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Business or legal qualifications with strong administrative and personnel skills
- Understanding of how a law firm operates is beneficial
- Several years business management experience (preferably in professional services environment) demonstrating the maturity to manage the practice and be a trusted advisor to the partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships across the lawyer and business professional teams
- Able to make pragmatic and practical decisions
- Strong communication skills, able to deliver difficult messages with confidence, clarity and sensitivity
Contact Michael Nette on (65) 6854 5615 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00029531.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.