Regional Commercial Supply Planning Manager
Our client is the leading e-commerce marketplace across South Asia. The company is motivated to provide its sellers and consumers with end-to-end e-commerce solutions that include logistics, payment infrastructure and financial services. They are currently looking to fill a Regional Commercial Supply Planning Manager for their team.
- Using Sales & Operations and Financial Planning cycles, implement and monitor end-to-end business and financial planning across the company's marketing, Onsite Operations, Commercial, and Subsidy Planning teams.
- For quarterly business planning, reforecasting, yearly business planning, and 10-year planning, develop detailed and dynamic user conversion and sales-planning models, as well as determine the impacting business indicators.
- Use these models, as well as statistical and historical trend studies, to convert traffic projections, commercial strategies, and campaign plans into sales volume forecasts, and set performance and financial goals as a result.
- Create a monthly reporting framework and processes for comparing anticipated targets to actual KPIs and finding reasons for business unit performance and results. Work with business teams to identify course correction actions and track their implementation.
- BA/BSc degree with outstanding results from a leading university in Business, Economics or STEM fields
- 3+ years in ecommerce or logistics industries, with 2-3 years of data analytics experience
- Proven track record in statistical and financial modelling, and budget planning, preferably in a supply/demand or sales & operations planning role
- Experience building data-driven business cases that highlight strong analytical and financial skills
- Fluent in English Other Tools & Skills: Financial Models; Statistical Analysis; Data Analytics Tools: Excel mandatory. SQL and data visualization tools preferred.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.