Regional Communication Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
The Regional Manager, Communications - ASEAN will be leading the internal and external
communications and engagement strategy in the ASEAN region.
- Advises on and executes communications across the ASEAN region, ensuring consistency in messaging and branding while appealing to cultural nuances.
- Acts as a strategic counselor and provides communications support (internal and external) to the ASEAN region leadership team.
- Develops compelling internal messages, build internal communications channels and drives internal communications
- Conceptualizes the internal digital communications strategy for the region and implements/activates the digital communications plan across the region.
- Drives global brand positioning locally and maintains consistency of the brand identity in the region.
- Writes speeches, talking points and internal memos to support regional executive communications.
- Develops compelling and engaging multimedia content
- Develops and implements thought leadership campaigns / content plan to proactively build the brand awareness
- Responsible for issues/ crisis communication
The ideal candidate should posses:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree desirable in Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing related studies
- At least 8-10 years' experience in business and corporate communications
- Exceptional copywriting and spoken English skills
- Strong network of business media contacts and proven experience in handling issues / crisis communications
- Ability to deal with stressful situations or emergencies in a professional manner
Interested applicants kindly email your profile in MS Words format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sheena Seng Shi Min
EA Registration Number: R1434623
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117