Regional Communication Manager
The Regional Manager, Communications - ASEAN will be leading the internal and external
communications and engagement strategy in the ASEAN region.
- Advises on and executes communications across the ASEAN region, ensuring consistency in messaging and branding while appealing to cultural nuances.
- Acts as a strategic counselor and provides communications support (internal and external) to the ASEAN region leadership team.
- Develops compelling internal messages, build internal communications channels and drives internal communications
- Conceptualizes the internal digital communications strategy for the region and implements/activates the digital communications plan across the region.
- Drives global brand positioning locally and maintains consistency of the brand identity in the region.
- Writes speeches, talking points and internal memos to support regional executive communications.
- Develops compelling and engaging multimedia content
- Develops and implements thought leadership campaigns / content plan to proactively build the brand awareness
- Responsible for issues/ crisis communication
The ideal candidate should posses:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree desirable in Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing related studies
- At least 8-10 years' experience in business and corporate communications
- Exceptional copywriting and spoken English skills
- Strong network of business media contacts and proven experience in handling issues / crisis communications
- Ability to deal with stressful situations or emergencies in a professional manner
Interested applicants kindly email your profile in MS Words format to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sheena Seng Shi Min
EA Registration Number: R1434623
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.