Regional Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Regional Role
- Recognized on the Best Companies list
- Enterprise Customer Success Role
Our client is a global computer software company headquartered in the USA consistently rated in the World's Best Companies to work for. As one of the most recognizable brands among both consumers and businesses, they have evolved continuously and have a tremendous suite of products. Today, they are a name to reckon for in the digital experience space with a stack of software providing end-to-end digital solutions.
- Accountable for Customer's overall success with the company, including renewals, growth of its solutions, customer health, and happiness
- Lead the development of a dedicated and programmatic model to improve retention and increase sales velocity, garnering support from senior executives
- Act as the main Customer executive point of contact throughout the Customer's lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Drive engagement with Customer executives by creating success forums to discuss industry dynamics, consumer trends, standard methodologies, change management, and enablement
- Maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended teams to create and execute on "get well" plans
- Collaborate with sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams to create a consistent approach to grow product solutions, and develop a clear understanding to the broader account strategy
- Lead a matrixed account team that may involve multiple project teams from the company or client or partner organizations, and develop effective working relationships with Customer partners
- Marshal the breadth of resources to ensure the Customer's people and processes are positioned to fully adopt and optimize on the platform (Delivery/Consulting, Customer Care, Customer Success Managers, Product Teams, etc.)
- BA/BS/BTech degree, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing role is a must - ideally in Customer Success or Account Management
- Proven understanding of the digital marketing landscape/industry/technologies
- The ideal candidate can come from management consulting, digital marketing technology software company, programmatic marketing agency or even a large consumer brand but with relevant experience of complex/technical client solutions
- Quantifiable experience delivering on significant business value, large transformation activity or material portfolio of business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a strong executive presence
- Deep understanding of digital marketing products, capabilities, and/or similar products managing data, gaining insights as a means of creating revenue or solving business problems
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand the impact and intersection of people, process and technical changes and to articulate high-level solutions to address business problems
- High level of energy and personal drive are extremely crucial for the success of your candidature
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117