Regional Data Security & Privacy Lead
Our client is a leading eCommerce firm with strong presence across the APAC region. They are well- known for their high- performing work culture and hiring the best talents in the market.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Regional Data Security & Privacy Manager to join their Risk team. Reporting to the Group Head, you will be responsible to oversee the Data Security & Privacy department across SEA region. You will be the single point of contact for all Data Security & Privacy matters across the region, including Data Encryption, Data Protection, Privacy Risk, Cloud Security and many more. You will also play a pivotal role in collaborating with various business units and stakeholders to identify, assess and mitigate key risks to data and information security as well as privacy and develop policies that are aligned with the firm's business goals and strategies.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, IT or other related fields of study
- Has at least 8- 12 years of experience in Data Protection/ Data Privacy within MNCs or big 4 firms
- Demonstrated track record and expertise in SOX and ISO 27001
- Holds at least 1 of the following accreditation: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIPM, CIPP etc.
- Proven track record in leading and managing a team as a people manager
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different business functions
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.