Regional Debit Card Program Manager (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$78000 - S$88000 per annum|
Urgently looking for a Program Manager to help manage product and marketing comminucation for debit card across Asia and EMEA markets. This is a 12-month contract role with a possibility of further extension.
- Work with Marketing and Segment teams to drive communications strategy.
- Help to device regional strategy for debit cards activation and usage across all markets
- Own and track debit cards activation and usage across all markets
- Support business to overcome any challenges to achieve required targets based on KPIs
- Work with Marketing and Segment teams to drive communications strategy
- Manage conversion and activation scheduling
- Manage the interaction between technology, operations, and the business - ensure system feature/function gaps are identified and filled during requirements planning
- Provide SME support for the business requirements document
- Track and report on KPIs and financials - interface with each country to ensure KPIs are reported
- Coordinate with regional and global product management
- Internal communication and training
- Cards experience and knowledge of key networks (Visa and Mastercard)
- Debit card product knowledge and lifecyle management
- Financial acumen/ROI
- Project management
- Managing Regional role.
- Stakeholder management
If you are a Subject Matter Expert in debit cards and willing to commit to a contract role for 12 months, please write in with your resume in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257