Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$90000 per annum|
My clients who is a European company dealing in chemicals are looking for a Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager to join their them. You will be the key point of contact between vendors, internal business, and the manufacturers, you will add value to S&OP process and drive key deliverables.
Your major responsibilities include:
- Analyse demand requirement and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve forecast accuracy and improvements.
- Manage and be responsible for the S&OP meetings and monthly forecast.
- Manage production forecasting with central planning and manufacturers in order to identify potential problems.
- Maintain the product cycle and stock level to ensure enough supply, adjust the gap to meet the customer needs.
- Coordinate and maintain short and long-term forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with 3PL forwarder and warehouse to ensure on time stock arrival and manage the inventory and replenishment level
- Collaborate with sales to create, maintain and review baseline sales forecasts for finished goods.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Actively engage with Product Management on managing new products, and product phase-outs, considering strategic and integrated wider business planning.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with Sales Operations and Account Managers to ensure dissemination of relevant information to and from the wider planning functions of the business.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning processes.
- Report weekly to stakeholders with key forecasting and stock updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7-8 years working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience in Demand and Supply Planning, S&OP facilitation and S&OP implementation is important.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Experience in SAP is mandatory
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.