Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager
My clients who is a European company dealing in chemicals are looking for a Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager to join their them. You will be the key point of contact between vendors, internal business, and the manufacturers, you will add value to S&OP process and drive key deliverables.
Your major responsibilities include:
- Analyse demand requirement and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve forecast accuracy and improvements.
- Manage and be responsible for the S&OP meetings and monthly forecast.
- Manage production forecasting with central planning and manufacturers in order to identify potential problems.
- Maintain the product cycle and stock level to ensure enough supply, adjust the gap to meet the customer needs.
- Coordinate and maintain short and long-term forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with 3PL forwarder and warehouse to ensure on time stock arrival and manage the inventory and replenishment level
- Collaborate with sales to create, maintain and review baseline sales forecasts for finished goods.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Actively engage with Product Management on managing new products, and product phase-outs, considering strategic and integrated wider business planning.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with Sales Operations and Account Managers to ensure dissemination of relevant information to and from the wider planning functions of the business.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning processes.
- Report weekly to stakeholders with key forecasting and stock updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7-8 years working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience in Demand and Supply Planning, S&OP facilitation and S&OP implementation is important.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Experience in SAP is mandatory
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.