Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing
Our clients are a leading European Pharmaceutical company. The company is seeking a Demand Planner to join their growing team. In this role, you will focus on the following:
- Ensure that Demand Reviews are conducted across all key markets in a fixed cadence and provide support as the Subject Matter expert on Demand planning.
- Manually Consolidate the forecasts from all markets to provide a global demand outlook on a rolling basis clearly chalking out market wise assumptions, risks and opportunities
- Review the content of the Demand review periodically and suggest necessary changes
- Work with the markets to increase the focus of the discussion to beyond the immediate 3 months with 18 months minimum as the target
- Act as the SC point of contact for commercial for all Supply validations required for the annual budgeting exercise
- Work with the commercial team local and central to develop the right set of plans for the subsequent years with special focus on the timings of various products launces and extensions
- BS degree or equivalent degree in Business Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related field of study
- APICS, any other Supply chain certifications
- 8-9 years of experience in the area of demand planning and interaction with Commercial function.
- Significant experience and understanding of demand planning in a regional/global capacity. Prefer someone who has run the process in excel instead of a system
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend