Regional Digital Product Program Manager
(1 year contract) Regional Digital Product Program Manager
Our client is a global bank. Their consumer banking serves more than 100 million customers in the fastest growing cities in 24 countries worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As part of the Regional Customer Experience team, you will partner with business, design, and technology teams in agile scrums to help build and deploy digital app and web experiences in markets across Asia
- Collate requirements and identify gaps for the features defined on the digital product roadmap, work with Design to translate the requirements into quality experiences, and work with technology to implement within required timelines
- Take complete ownership of projects, manage various stakeholders and ensure successful delivery of projects
- Work with marketing and engagement teams to drive campaigns that deliver to pre-determined KPIs
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Risk, and ensure that implementations meet key compliance, risk, and control needs to protect business and customer interests
- Report project progress and ensure issues are properly documented, tracked and addressed
Skills and Requirements:
- 6-10 years of experience across Digital Product Management or e-Commerce
- Prior experience of managing a scrum and working in an agile environment preferred
- Capable of working with and balancing the diverse needs of different businesses, regulations, and market landscapes
- Strong in execution, with a demonstrated ability of delivering results under time pressure
- Highly metrics-oriented, with a proven track record of deploying digital platforms, and maximizing customer usage and business impact/revenue
- Experience in the consumer banking space is an added advantage
- Comfortable working with multi-functional partners and internal stakeholders, across lines of business, Design, Technology, Risk, and Decision Management
- Strong Product, Project and Time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
Interested candidates please email detailed CV to Emily.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.