Regional Director, Channel Sales & Alliances
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- B2B channel and alliance sales
- enterprise solution - SaaS, CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- software technology
Our client, a large B2B organisation that provides a fully integrated solutions which combines the next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement.
The company is looking for a seasoned executive with strong business acumen, channels sales background, ability to think strategically, operational capabilities, and a proven track record of leading high impact and broad reaching initiatives, leveraging resources and capabilities across the company.
This successful candidate would have a strong background in channels & alliances sales development and management, leading to high revenue results. Ability to identify industry tech trends, have a deep understanding of channels development and programs to drive referral, resell, OEM, and strategic partnerships across Asia Pacific.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Develop channels programs and sales plans for optimal performance and growth
- Recruit, develop, enable and manage channel and alliance partners
- Coach and develop channels partners to adopt sales strategy & methodology
- Co-sell with partners to achieve higher value transactions and revenue targets
- Collaborate with direct sales, marketing, and product management to facilitate new initiatives, offerings, and sales opportunities
- Develop and execute joint business plans with the partners
- Prospecting of new client opportunities and channels partners
- Management or reviews and reporting: pipeline reviews, territory planning and forecasting of channels and alliances sales activities
- Maintain accurate records of partner activity in CRM
- Ensure a strong pipeline is built to meet and exceed channels sales targets
- 10+ years related technical or enterprise sales industry experience. BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent or relevant working experience, regional and/or global
- Demonstrated experience managing/ leading high performing teams and partners
- Thorough competitive knowledge including solutions, technology and product offerings
- In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales support processes. Solid knowledge and experience of customer management practices
- Deep understanding of SaaS and enterprise technology space, preferably CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- Deep understanding and successful design & execution of channels programs, alliances & channels sales organizations
- Experience in driving business through evolving partner eco-system
- Must have excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649