Regional EHS Specialist
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$6000.00 per month|
Regional Specialist, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
Our client is one of the world's leading cosmetics manufacturers and marketers. They are now keen to look for a Regional EHS Specialist.
- Develops EHS programs as necessary to ensure compliance, meet standards of the company.
- Participates as a member conducting internal audits or participates as a member of a site being audited.
- Conducts surveys of site operations and provides detailed recommendations for hazard elimination.
- Delivers assigned environmental, health and safety training.
- Approves trainers and their training materials prior to them providing legal and other requirements training.
- Assists in the preparation of training reports.
- Reviews Affiliate capital projects for environmental and safety impact and advises project team leaders as appropriate.
- University Degree in Occupational Health, Industrial Technology, Environmental Science, Public Health or other related fields
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work with a geographically dispersed team in diverse work environments.
- Capable of 10% travel
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945. Business Registration Number: 200611680D.