Regional Finance Business Partner (APAC)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$9000 - S$12600 per month|
Newly Created Role as Regional Finance Business Partner (APAC Coverage) with a High Growth Reputable Lifesciences US MNC
Our client is a reputable and high growth Lifesciences brand with their Regional APAC HQ based in Singapore. With clear intentions to strategically invest in developing their Finance leadership team here, they are currently recruiting for a newly created role as Regional Finance Business Partner (APAC coverage) to join them.
Operating as an individual contributor for the first 1 - 2 years and directly reporting into the Regional Head of Finance here, this role will support the Regional GM and be fully accountable for the region's business performance. In a highly demanding, fast paced and performance / results driven environment, this Regional Finance Business Partner will be expected to drive revenue, gross margins, operating profit and working capital objectives.
Managing of monthly planning and forecasting process including consolidation will be expected. Improving the reporting quality for forecast & analysis, preparing various management reports and analysis, proactively partnering the key stakeholders to review best practice to align sales and standard margin analysis across the region will also be required.
Providing analytical support to major business decisions, and performing studies in areas relating to currency exposure, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, economic & political risks especially in the SEA emerging markets will be expected. Developing in-depth financial modelling for gross profitability analysis and other ad-hoc analysis is a pre-requisite. Partnering the business on pricing decisions, product feasilibity, deals analysis etc will see this role being a true blue finance partner.
A commercially astute and ambitious individual with a proven FP&A track record can look forward to significantly impacting and growing this business in the next 1-2 years. The Hiring Manager has earmarked this role for succession planning to his role in 2 - 3 years' time and this role will see strong career development with a dynamic organization ahead.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business; CFA or CPA highly preferred
- At least 8 - 10 years of proven regional FP&A business partnering experience; ideally within B2C related industries
- Desire to learn, roll sleeves up to be hands on, and take on work outside of just FP&A
- Some direct people management experience (1-2pax) in the recent years will be highly preferred, in view of succession planning ahead
- Mature, Independent, Credible, Confident and with very proactive to learn and find out
- Highly adaptive & with strong business acumen in an extremely fast-paced business
- Strong Excel & Financial Modeling skills a must; with SAP / ERP system skills preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with proven stakeholder management strengths
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC44326
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117