Regional Finance Director
Our client is looking for an established Finance Director who will lead the ASEAN finance team and be part of a leadership team across ASEAN. You will be a key element in business partnering with senior decision makers in the business and work very closely with all the strategy around pricing, procurement and sales. You will partner with customers and our employees to drive win-win outcomes to complex business challenges in an ever changing market environment.
· Provide senior business partnering and commercial insights to drive growth for a business that is rapidly expanding, covering markets across Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar.
· Responsible for all aspects of the Finance function for SEA including financial and statutory reporting, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, pricing and sales support, procurement, controller-ship, treasury and cash management activities.
· Identify risk and opportunities and work with the business to maximise revenue and profitability while ensuring sustainable growth.
· Promote best practice across the finance teams (onshore and offshore) and champion continuously improvement of finance processes to drive efficiency.
· Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including regional and global finance stakeholders, auditors, tax advisors, banking relationships, vendors and business partners.
· Property and Facilities Management to ensure SEA properties and facilities are appropriate and aligned with our business operations and future strategies
You will come with the below requirements
· A qualified accountant, CA/CPA with 10-12 years relevant experience including leadership experience, working with large complex businesses as well as exposure to new business ventures.
· Hands-on and comfortable with a fast paced, dynamic environment - an entrepreneurial spirit will be to your advantage.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of technical accounting topics
· Commercial minded with strong relevant business and product knowledge - in-depth understanding of the commercial drivers impacting the company's SEA business
· Presence, gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders with demonstrated prior success in a business partnering role and an ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
· Excellent communicator and presentation skills with ability to present ideas and results in a credible and influential manner and to make financial information simple and insightful for decision makers
· Strong people management skills with an ability to inspire and build confidence in staff members
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.