Regional Finance Head
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an esteemed international law firm with a global presence and offices across Asia.
The role will take responbility and provide leadership for the end to end finance function across the Asia Region. This includes ultimate ownership, controllership, AP and Revenue functions. Reporting lines will be matrix into both the Asia leadership and functional head into the international HQ and as such strong business partnering, communication and influencing skills are key. The individual must be strong in controls and processes and will be given the opportunity to mould and improve the finance function in the region. The role will also assist with the project management of any transformation projects for the region.
- Minimun 8 years of relevant experience
- Track record must include controllership and financial operations experience within an international legal firm.
- Regional Exposure is a plus
- Strong communication and influencing skills are key.
- Ability to improve and make changes
- Strong managerial experience
- Ability to work independently and thuk outside the bo.
- Role is based in Singapore but open to overseas applicants who wouldlike to relocate.
- Experience with Elite Systems is a must.
- Project management and transformation experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel 15%
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117