Regional Finance Manager/Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||+ variable bonus|
My client is an International Professional Services MNC with offices across the globe.
Reporting into the APAC CFO, you will have dual responsibilities. Firstly you will oversee the SEA entities and SG and SEA finance teams. You will oversee the end to end finance function with focus on improving profitability and be able to both challenge and support the leadership in relation to commercial decision making. You will also ensure all regulatory and compliance are in line with required standards, assist with improvements to processes and controls and represent the needs of the SEA business upwards. Secondly you will support the APAC CFO with APAC regional budgeting, projects and initiatives.
- Relevant Degree in finance, business, economics, etc
- Professionally qualified accountant preferred (ACCA / CPA)
- At least 9 years well rounded finance experience
- Relevant experience in professional services/services related sector.
- High level of commercial acumen and numerical reasoning skills
- Strong stakeholder management/business partnering and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a team
- Provided you have the right personality and skill-set, my client is happy for this to be a step up role into a regional remit.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Only Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117