Regional Finance Operations
Our client a global MNC company in the chemical manufacturing sector is looking for a Regional FP&A Manager to be based in Singapore.
- operations/cost/plant accounting
- analysis - budgeting/forecasting
You will be reporting to the Group FP&A Manager, dotted line to the Regional Finance Director in covering for emerging markets in the agricultural space.
You will be required to be proactive and engage with the directors and head of departments in providing the business analyst on the regional level. You will prepare budget and forecast covering operating costs, CAPEX for procurement and month-end close processes ensuring that cost data including the cost structure is accurate for monthly financial reporting.
You will also lead the development of a strategic plan for plant accounting with detailed emphasis on costing and production facilities.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in finance / Business Studies / Accounting or equivalent with proven analytical background.
- Strong initiative follow through skills and ability to manage multiple projects as well as conduct cost/benefit analysis. in finance/accounting or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact positively across all levels of organization.
Competitive salary package
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.