Regional Financial Controller (ASEAN)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$130000 per annum|
Our client, a US MNC specializing in the manufacturing of B2B products, is looking to strengthen their existing Finance team by hiring an experienced Financial Controller to develop internal controls and drive business efficiency. The role covers ASEAN countries with further investment into new markets.
Reporting into the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Developing strategic plans and partnering with business leaders to provide operational support
- Provide oversight and support to regional manufacturing facilities. Provide guidance on matters relating to costing and process improvement
- Train and mention a team of about 7 junior finance staff on daily financial and management reporting
- Support consolidation of account across regional entities
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field
- Close to 8 years of well-rounded finance experience with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Prior experience in dealing with manufacturing facilities is advantageous
- Ability to travel overseas
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 59420
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506