Regional Head of Controlling
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
- Strong investment bank with good culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are expanding their business within Asia Pacific region
As a Regional Management Controller, you will report to the Regional Head of Finance Asia Pacific and managing a team of people. You will be responsible for all activities in the areas of Management Reporting, Cost Controlling and Budgeting. He/she is also directing the team of internal Controls Framework which performs regular controls for various businesses and oversee all activities related to Controlling for the Asia Region which includes the Management Reporting Function across all business units in Asia as well as the responsibility for the Controls Framework
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Finance (With a bank) with minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Knowledge about the interdependencies between Management Reporting, Accounting and Product Control and in internal controls environment
- Broad understanding of investment banking and corporate banking products
- Highly driven and motivated individual who challenges exiting processes with a view to improvement. Able to manage a group that has to work to tight deadlines
Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint with Experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874