Regional FP&A Manager
- Advise and support key stakeholders in relation to FPA matters, in particular, matters of material nature
- Ensure appropriate accountability and performance standards are met and maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Maintain an effective internal control framework to highlight and manage risk by providing an independent assessment of the health of the business
- As required and requested, provide the analysis reports to key stakeholders, including FPA Manager / finance Director, group etc
- Invest time to improve systems & FPA activities to focus on automating activities / process where possible
- Develop new / where possible reporting models to support business requirements for scalable businesses
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.