Regional Fund Operations Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$200000.00 - S$250000.00 per annum|
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Global Head of Investment Operations and leading a team of 30 staff in Asia Pacific who supported interaction with Investment Managers. Good understanding of funds business including Unit Trusts, OEICs, Mutual Funds and UCITS funds is essential. This person would be managing and developing and responsible for the financial planning and management of the area, leading global initiatives and will be a key member of the management team. Good stakeholder and project management would be essential.
This person and the team will be covering multiple functions, including relationship management, day to day service, communication technology and various related operational responsibilities.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Hedge Fund, Investment Management, Institutional Fund House with Asia Pacific experience is a must
- Knowledge of full Operation experience
- Project management skills/experience is a plus.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874