Regional Head of Fraud Risk, International Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1700000.00 - HK$2100000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an international banking group with full banking services offering to its retail, high-net-worth, corporates and institutional clientele. As part of a strategic group growth plan, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fraud Risk Management professional to lead and setup this new function for the North Asia region.
Reporting to Group Head of Fraud Risk Management, you will lead and build-out a new regional team for North Asia focusing on Fraud Risk Management as a second line of defence function. You will evaluate, design and lead the implementation of the fraud risk management framework and the relevant operational risk framework, policies and procedures across the region, assessing and ensuring the local standards meet with the group's, driving the new target operating model locally and regionally, embedding the top risks in metrics for each country. As the regional leader, you will be the key liaison point for fraud risks issues and escalations, recommendation and improvement on operational effectiveness of all controls, monitoring and managing potential controls / process problems, providing regular control assessments. In addition, you will provide training and lead awareness programs on fraud risk management within the region as well as presenting risk information and plans at risk management committees.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with Minimum 15+ years relevant experience in Fraud Risk Management, related Financial Crime Compliance or Risk Management functions gained from Banking, Consultancies, Big 4 and / or Law Enforcement
- Familiar with banking industry and the regulatory environment
- Regional experience and Asia work experience
- Proven Team Leadership / Management experience
- Good stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 45899. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only