Regional Head of Social Media, Wealth & Asset Management
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1100000.00 - HK$1600000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
A newly created opportunity for a specialist in Social Media to lead and build-out a regional Social Media team…..
Our client is a leading global financial institution focusing on Wealth & Asset Management. With a large retail distribution network and established institutional businesses, the company is committed in building a world-class Digital and Social Media platform. As part of this strategic goal, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing professional to join and build the Regional Social Media team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing, you will lead and build the Asia Social Media team within Marketing and will be responsible for driving and executing social media strategy, content production, developing metrics to measure content impact, raising the company's social media profile, brand building, improving engagements with clients, financial advisors, intermediaries and investors. Being part of the wider marketing function, you will manage the social media editorial calendar, translate business and marketing initiatives into social-media campaigns and using data and statistics to articulate and measure strategies effectiveness. As a regional head, you will lead innovation in the e-content strategy, messaging and distribution approach to drive audience targets, platform usage, engagement, and social media buys across social media platform. You will work closely with marketing, investment and products teams to formulate and execute social media and digital strategies at regional level as well as local countries.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree ideally in marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10+ years relevant experience in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications gained from financial services, retail banking, insurance, private banking and / or asset management
- Relevant experience gained from MNCs and FMCGs would also be considered
- Experience in integrating digital and social media strategy into wider marketing initiatives
- Strong interests and experience in web technologies, social platforms, digital media and content marketing
- Asia working experience is a MUST
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 42080. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.