Regional HRBP - FinTech Startup
- Reporting to Business Head
- Strong career growth opportunity
- Diverse international environment
Our client, a well-known fintech company with successful operations in Asia and the Americas. As a leading player in their segment they are backed by global institutional investors and featured by global media houses for innovation in the alternative payments space.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the full employee lifecycle management and leading the HR initiatives across the company. You will own and manage all aspects of the company's day-to-day overall HR operations while supporting hiring managers with all aspects of recruiting and develop creative sourcing strategies for filling open roles with top-level talent. A big focus for your role will be on employee engagement wherein you are required to act as the first point of contact and a trusted advisor to a highly engaged workforce. As part of leading the HR program, you will build a performance management system and overlook talent development as well as all HR policies, procedures, compensation structure/philosophy and employee relations. This role works very closely with the senior management of a fast-growing progressive company and will have significant impact on the company's culture and operations.
- At least seven years of holistic Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated achievement recruiting, hiring, and building a scalable culture
- Experience working at a fast-growing start-up while building the HR infrastructure is a must
- Proven track record of driving employee engagement initiatives
- Understanding of employment laws and their impact on HR matters, specifically compliance with local and regional laws
- Highly adaptable and solution-orientedwith excellent EQ and communication skills
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876586. #LI-BA
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.