Regional Integrated Business Planning Manager
My client is one of the leading MNC companies within the FMCG industry and is looking out for a Regional Integrated Business Manger for their growing business. The primary purpose of the role is to provide an effective Business Reporting and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and service by co-ordinating the information from multiple sources and stakeholder groups to form the core business plans necessary to support effective decision making project and business management.
- A minimum of 10 years in a Business Operational role with a deep understanding of operational performance levers
- Ability to interrogate data and derive information and high quality, relevant business analysis and recommendations
- A deep understanding of business analytics and data crunching
- Demonstrable expertise in the effective deployment of Integrated Business Planning processes:
- Ability to use a combination of information and experience to provide high quality, relevant reports with recommendations for action
- Co-ordinate supply and demand planning divisions and the regional operations network. This will involve analysing forecasts from the demand planning teams selling divisions with the regional teams to enable effective capacity planning in the network
- Manage the development, roll-up and communication of global demand plan and inventory management activities by balancing interests of multiple selling divisions and functional teams
Ideally you would 8+ years of business experience in Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Integrated Business Planning or Sales & Operations Planning. Must have knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues, prior experience with demand planning tools.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.