My clients who are a well known US Pharma company is looking for a Regional Inventory Planning Lead to join their growing regional team.
- Manage and develop inventory management strategies, guidelines and processes to ensure inventory is planned at optimal level to meet target turns
- Develop demand planning and improve forecasting tools to maximize service delivery performance, inventory turns, working capital performance and revenue growth
- Establish, lead and manage the APAC Market Planning Hub's Inventory and Innovation team driving excellence in execution and delivering 'best in class' supply chain planning support to the regional markets
- Drive the implementation and development of the team to assume full accountability for the supply chain 'Enabling Services' and all aspects of 'Supply and Inventory Planning'
- Lead a dynamic team with diverse activities such as inventory planning, supply chain, master data and data analytics.
- Implement and embed a comprehensive analytics and management reporting suite within a robust calendared framework to support the daily/ weekly/ monthly processes at the Regional and Market level
Ideally looking for candidates that have 15 years of Supply Chain and Inventory Management experience with at least 8 - 10 years of leadership experience. Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend