Regional IT Head, APAC
Regional IT Head, APAC wanted for a leading professional services firm!
- Leading professional services firm
- High profile leadership role
- Opportunity to lead regional IT teams
Our client is a leading professional services firm headquartered in the UK and has a strong presence across APAC. They are also one of the global leading firms in the legal industry.
The organization is currently undergoing a transformation journey and they are currently looking for a visionary IT leader to lead their IT function for Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Global Head of Technology Services, you will be responsible for managing the APAC team in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Thailand just to name few consisting a team of over 30 people. These function include: Service desk, User administration, IT Risk, Infrastructure & Applications support, Project management & Service Operations Management. You will be the go- to person for all Service Management matters across APAC. You will also be responsible in looking at bringing in new cutting - edge technologies and how overall IT can be run in an more efficient and cost- saving way and at the same time, improving the generation of revenue for the firm. This role will be critical in building rapport with the Senior Management (i.e. Managing Partner & C- level stakeholders) to gain buy- in from them.
To qualify for the role, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of working experience, with at least 7 years of senior leadership experience managing IT function (At least 20 people) across APAC
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise of IT, including Service Management, Service Desk support & Project Management, IT Risk, Customer Relationship Management
- A charismatic leader with excellent communication skills to engage and communicate with the senior leadership team to gain buy- in
- Working experience in the legal/ law or professional services industry will be highly preferred
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.