Regional Logistics Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
My client is looking for a Strategic Logistics Manager to join their organisation. This is a regional role and you will be looking after the execution of the strategies for their logistics and warehouse distribution optimisation.
Your main responsibilities would comprise of:
- Managing 3rd party logistics service providers
- Handling network optimization projects to optimize distribution
- Collaborate the regional commercial strategies to achieve operational and cost efficiency
- Standardise procedure for the documentations, quality checklist, customer satisfaction, inbound and outbound transportation, economical routing and form of transportation.
- Act as the main interface to regional Supply Chain team, Customer Service and Global warehouse and distribution.
- Analyse the functioning of logistics and warehouse processes, procedures and develops SOP and improvement plans for optimization.
Ideally you would come from a FMGC, B2C or Healthcare industry. Looking for candidate with a minimum of 10 years' experience with a Master's degree in Supply Chain or any other relevant degree. Knowledge of working on ERP systems (SAP). Strong knowledge within the manufacturing logistic background. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as ability to influence including guide others.
APPLY NOW quoting reference: Job#212662 - Or drop your resume
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1544135 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.