Regional Logistics Manager
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare industry who is now looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join their talented team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Supply, the regional logistics manager will be responsible for the leading and execution of the warehousing and distribution optimisation strategies for the region. You will drive the 3rd party logistics service providers operational performance and develop a regional strategy for logistics and warehousing.
To qualify, successful applicants will possess:
- A recognised degree qualification
- A masters degree in Supply Chain and a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Experience in implementing and optimising logistics change programmes
- Knowledge of working on ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
Contact Paul Endacott on (65) 6854 5600 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number PME45423
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1108889
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.