Regional Logistics Procurement Manager, Asia - US listed eCom
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Strategic sourcing of 3PL in Asia
- Drive operational excellence in warehousing
Our client is a one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailer in its sector. They are currently looking for an Asia Logistics Procurement Manager to join the launch team in Asia, to further leverage the growing business internationally.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for all strategic sourcing of third-party logistics providers and drive operational excellence at all Asian warehouses. As a Asia Logistics Procurement Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the with Global and Regional team to understand their requirements and business objectives
- Developing applicable sourcing strategies, vendor management, vendor selection and solution implementation for supply chain
- Identifying 3PLs who are complementary partners to business objective
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain valuable terms and conditions
- Reviewing existing contracts and defining areas of growth opportunity
- Analysing and managing risk, identifying and implementing sourcing and operational strategies to improve the vendor solutions across supply chain activities
- Closely partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure suppliers are chosen and integrated with an optimal approach
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7 or more years' experience in a Indirect Procurement role with a logistic/ freight forwarding/ 3PL management background in MNC companies
- Experience in Distribution Centre/ Warehouse Operations with solid understanding of end to end logistics management in Asia
- Project Management and SQL or other database querying experience
- Good knowledge of supply chain function in multi-national companies and fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and team management skills with detail-oriented and proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236668 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.