Regional Marketing Manager - Financial Services
- Are you a 360 marketer?
- Have you worked in the Financial Services before?
- Do you speak Mandarin so that you can communicate with our clients?
- Are you looking for a next challenge?
Regional Marketing Manager - Financial Products
My client is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace impacting markets worldwide and transforming industries.
They invest in your success and you own it - you will be working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers and they are looking for you.
- - Lead Asia Financial Product marketing efforts.
- - Define the overall marketing strategy and plans for the related products in region.
- - Have understanding the business line marketing needs for their Interest Rates, FX, Equities futures and options businesses as well as our OTC clearing services.
- - Develop strategic marketing plan for related financial products in Asia
- - Identify company's product positioning and marketing needs for campaigns and related outreach activities with a focus on both existing customers as well as potential new customers
- - Create campaigns and implement marketing programs
- - Collaborate with relevant stakeholders
- - Create and maintain quarterly data dashboards and bi-annual strategy documents, including regular updates on new client acquisition marketing performance
- - Own and contribute to the overall financial product marketing efforts in Asia.
- Online promotion
- Related advertising
- Direct marketing
- Industry events/tradeshows
- Content development - marketing collateral and education materials
- Content distribution plans and strategy development
- Social Media
- Competitive analysis
- Demonstrable B2B marketing experience with exposure to the financial industry and understanding of the futures markets is required.
- Strong sense of collaboration and ability to work in a global, matrixed organization with cross functional teams
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to make decisions, manage projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and proactively offers solutions, promotes and sell ideas persuasively,
- Good writing skills
- Fluency in Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce will be highly valued.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-ANV
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.