Regional Customer Master Data (SD Module)
My client is one of the leading companies within the Health Care industry and is looking out for a Customer Master Data Specialist to join their team. This is a regional role and will be based in Singapore.
Currently they are in the process of an SAP implementation. You will be responsible to lead tasks associated with the Customer Master data and Reporting, gathering business requirements from countries and connecting to approved standard solutions. Highlights risks on the assigned processes to the Project Management and strives for standardization and adherence to Finance Core processes across the regional countries.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Implement the customer and vendor master data management process for APAC.
- Implement the global Material Master Data Management workflow processes.
- Contribute to global MDM strategy.
- Identify and prioritize MDM processes and opportunities for APAC region.
- Manage regional teams in accordance with policies and assist to maintain master data in an efficient way.
- Represent to define and implement policies and rules in master data management.
- Liaise with Functional team and Business Units in harmonizing master data regionally.
- Supervises activities for Testing, Training, Migration and Cutover in area of responsibility
Ideally you would have been through at least one to two cycle of SAP implementation. Have extensive expereince in previous customer master data management/project experience in managing SD module in SAP
Knowledgeable in the SAP for Supply Chain functions.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.