Regional Debit Card Program Manager (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$84000 per annum|
A reputable global bank is seeking a suitably experienced candidate with 8-10 years in debit/credit cards project management to join them on a 12-month contract basis.
Project management to manage debit card conversion from Visa to MasterCard and increased usage across Asia and EMEA markets.
- Help to drive conversion of debit cards from Visa to MasterCard across Asia and EMEA
- Help to devise regional strategy for debit cards activation and increased usage across all markets.
- Support businesses across Asia and EMEA to overcome any challenges faced in the conversion and activation lifecycle
- Work with Marketing and Segment teams to drive communications strategy and client value propositions
- Manage conversion and activation scheduling
Manage the interaction between technology, operations and other relevant stakeholders to drive debit card functional enhancements.
- Cards experience
- Financial acumen/ROI
- Project management
- Managing Regional role.
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of key networks (Visa and MC)
- Debit Cards product
- Product lifecycle management
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 to 6 years of experience including in project management or debit/credit cards business
- Team Player
- Can work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong retail banking project managers please get in touch by sending your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257