|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to S$6000.00 per month|
- Major brand presence in Singapore
- Global operation
- A premium and leading consumer footwear brand
About Our Client
Our client comes with a reputable brand known as one of the premium footwear retail in the world. The key success of the company's business is now on expanding and improving their operations services in South East Asia. During this growth momentum we are looking for an experienced and energetic Merchandising Manager with deep knowledge into the premium segment of footwear management.
This position will directly report to the Merchandising Manager. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Merchandising Manager in managing a wide array of seasonal products through strong forecast analysis
- Managing merchandiser activity and collaborating with the planning team (gender, size, colour, price, segmentation).
- Collaborating with the sourcing team to manage assortment and the appropriate mix.
- Engaging manufacturing for buying the footwear
- Managing forecasting with the relatable team (product, planning, and retail) and improve the forecast accuracy.
- Identifying fast/slow movers, reordering, stock amendment.
- Responsible for the SKUs present throughout the region.
- Ability to optimize sourcing, SKUs, and time phased category.
- Ability to work and team with internal clients on various functions (sales/retail team & trading team).
- Supporting in setting targets for the sales/retail team, and proposing stock adjustment whenever necessary
- Proactively support related tasks and assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced regional merchandiser with an eye for managing its functions and activities independently. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- More than 5 years of experience in footwear or apparel merchandising, with principal brand
- Familiar with the footwear market demand in South East Asia
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experienced in a fast paced working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, and motivational tactics - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mind-set.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, and MS Excel Pivots will be a benefit
What's on Offer
- Working for a reputable premium brand in its industry.
- Being part of a growing and expanding firm in South East Asia.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927