Regional Migration Advisor (6 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
To provide high-touch migration end-to-end process coordination, involving technical and payment panels analysis on CashPro Electronic File Delivery. This comprises client outreach, stakeholder coordination, setup-verification, UAT testing and client penny testing.
Project Planning and Coordination
- Participate in project planning with Migration Manager to strategize APAC Large Corporate, Corporate, FI/NBFI clients by segmentation (Platinum/Gold/Silver).
- Working closely with internal business partners including client fulfilment, technical services and client education team for execution of EFD migration.
- Prompt escalation of aging migration for clients that will require wider F&S business partner escalation including APAC Product, Sales and Global business partners on clients' migration/ client migration escalation.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank's clients access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local practices.
- Possess sound cash and treasury management knowledge with respect to APAC payment types (Payroll/Tax/ACH/Wires/Bank Drafts/Corporate Cheques).
- Excellent excel skills required to develop and manage the Migration database in a robust manner to give updates on individual migration status in multi-view granular manner.
- Strong ability to articulate client's effort required in migration to level set expectation and set on client's deadline to complete migration.
- Handle day to day client migration technical queries.
- Prompt escalation of issues for resolution, monitoring and ensuring EFD migration progress.
- Assist Client Primary Administrators, Application Administrators to re-configure payment, panel setups and ensure payment files are uploaded successfully.
- Understand the end-to-end process for fulfilment.
- Building rapport with internal business partners and clients to enable seamless migration and client delight.
- In-person client engagement and presentation responsibilities for quick demo on GPS bulk workflow. Maintain high standards on internal operational controls to ensure risk mitigation to protect the client and the bank.
- Timely execution of operational duties to send setup forms, work orders to setup backend channel linkages.
- Plan clients' set up & testing schedule and ensure no payment delays to live payments.
- Liaise with other teams and counterparts from Singapore and other branches.
- Resolve high-level technical issues and problems during clients' migration period or escalate to Asia Client Technical Services if unresolved.
- Monitor migration technical activities and provide daily updates/ follow-up with clients to ensure smooth client transition to target platform.
Experience / Competencies
- Possess excellent Business IT, E-Commerce or any Banking and Finance Degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Office and suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Possess strong IT expertise and knowledge and experienced in navigating E-Banking platforms.
- Strong client and stakeholder communication skills with excellent command of English, Mandarin and or Cantonese (HK-Applicants).
- Comfortable with communicating over phone and through emails.
- Have the critical eye for detail and strong sense of deadline management with work ethics.
- Self-starter willing to take initiatives with minimal instructions/supervision and ample independence.
- Results driven, detailed-oriented and willingness to go above and beyond for clients.
- Team player with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
Experienced candidates who are able to start work immediately, please send me your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257