Regional opportunity - Senior Health Pricing Actuarial
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
- Market leaders offering strong career prospects
- Regional opportunity
- Lucrative remuneration package
Our client is one of the world's market leader in reinsurance with a global presence across all continents. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Actuary leading the pricing and controlling activities for the regional health actuarial support team based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for keeping pricing up to date, providing timely and technically acute pricing support, and elaborating products and services to meet clients' various products, financial and risk management needs. You will also take care of market intelligence, analyzing trends and developments (company, product, industry). Beyond the technical side of the job, you will also be responsible for maintaining a high profile for the company amongst your pairs by organizing events and maintaining an active involvement in the profession.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Actuarial qualification
- At least 7 years of actuarial experience
- Solid experience in direct and/or reinsurance health pricing
- Strong technical skills (at ease with computer tools like SAS and with dealing with large data sets)
- Good management skills (project management and line management)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Regional experience and aptitude for languages would be an advantage but not necessary
Contact Selma Benkirane on (65) 6854 5636 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number SB/AS00040373
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1660274
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.