· Provide regional payroll support for APAC region
· Min 8 years of payroll services within the financial industry
· Hands on experience in handling regional payroll (Australia especially)
· Permanent Headcount / CBD area
· Up to $ 10k
- Responsible for regional payroll functions for the company and the affiliates across the APAC regions (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China etc.)
- Manage and liaise with vendors for monthly payroll processing and statutory contributions
- Provide oversight, support and guidance to team members processing the monthly payroll for Japan, Korea, Philippines, China, and Hong Kong.
- Prepare the funding report for Senior Management and other departments and coordinate with Regional office in UK on all funding matters.
- Be involved in the set-up and implementation of the new entities and completing the necessary on-boarding duties.
- Work closely with all-levels of staff for any payroll and tax clarifications and queries whenever required.
- Provide consultation on tax matters or any statutory deductions for respective countries.
- Prepare monthly reports, for example, Payroll Report, Journal report, Headcount report, and Regional Total Payments Report on the information of the inter-company payments.
- Work with government organizations for respective regions and performing monthly submissions to accordingly.
- Assist in distributing employee payslips on a monthly basis where required.
- Assist in ad-hoc Partnership processing matters and send reports to New York for reconciliation where necessary.
- Prepare Singapore tax filings.
- Work closely with Payroll Manager in London and provide ad hoc reports and support as necessary.
Min 8 years of payroll experience within the financial industry
Hands on regional payroll experience is essential
Knowledgeable in Australia statutory contributions is a plus!
Excellent communication and interpersonal qualities
Comfortable with fast paced environment
Proficiency in TimeSoft/ Oracle is a PLUS!
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend