Regional Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||AWS, Transport, Variable Bonus|
- An established global industrial manufacturing firm
- One of the world's leading adhesive specialist
- A diversified global corporation with a positive career structure
About our client:
Our client is an established multinational firm with a long presence in Singapore. They are having a stable global industrial customers in Singapore and the region. As a group, they have major experience in providing an exceptional industrial grade specialty chemicals products. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Regional Procurement Manager (responsible for Asia Pacific), whom will report to the Procurement Director. You will be having one direct report in Singapore.
Responsible for planning and execution of the regional commodity strategy at sourcing perspective. You will also investigate new opportunities relative to the materials, makes recommendations for cost-out opportunities, risk mitigation action, commodities trend and competitive advantage sourcing strategies. You will also negotiate commercial terms and implementing procurement agreements with suppliers.
This position report to the Procurement Director, and this role will be leading one member team.
- Develop regional sourcing strategy and execute the plan.
- Lead supplier negotiations and contract execution.
- Identify and deliver cost savings targets.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to implement best practices and ensure operational efficiencies.
- Categorize spend data in support of overall Procurement strategies
- Coordinate and consolidate multi-site / local unit Procurement process
- Support procure-to-pay process improvements within region
- Analyze suppliers and markets to identify trends, industry dynamics, opportunities for marketplace advantage, and new ideas for products, processes and services
- Gather information about competitors' materials, technologies, supply base, sourcing strategies, etc. to benchmark competitors' costs, service, etc.
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927