Regional Procurement Specialist
My clients are a US based packaging company. They are currently looking for a Regional Procurement Specialist to join their organisation. Your main responsibilities would be to assist in internal and external stakeholders in pricing, forecasts, budgeting and placing purchase orders in accordance with established contracts with consideration to quality, reliability, and urgency of need.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing: create and execute RFPs and RFQs. Build supply plans together with subsequent structured information analysis and business requirements.
- Supplier and Supply Market Analysis: conduct detailed supplier and supply market analysis looking at facts, trends and data analysis. Partnered with and in support of Business Operations execute continuous learning and product awareness programs for procurement and project management colleagues.
- Ensure that supplier qualification criteria are being met. Coordinate Return Good authorization activity.
- Assist with the completion of supplier contracts, confidentiality agreements, credit applications and other documents as required.
- Track supply delivery alerting internal stakeholders of estimated delivery times, changes in those times, and holding the supplier accountable for meeting agreed upon dates/times.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Finance to ensure accurate recording of contractual liabilities
- Working knowledge of total sourcing spectrum from need identification to contract execution and supplier management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Collaborative mindset, aptitude to embrace change and high degree of adaptability to work through ambiguous and dynamic situations.
- Strong verbal/written communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tactically while thinking strategically.
- Must have a track record of dependability, consistency & reliability.
- Proven ability to work effectively with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to respond to calls on/off hours with US based Company.
Looking for candidates that are based in Singapore and have Singapore working rights. If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.