Regional Revenue and Working Capital Controller
My Client is a highly respected international Law firm. Company offers an international working environment. Very little over time and good culture.
Under the supervision of the Financial Controller, the role is responsible for all spectrums of revenue and working capital functions for the region and needs to manage a team of 5. The Scope includes:-
- Run Regional billing month end closing process;
- Client accouting, and regional reveneue reporting
- Liaise with Partners and clients
- Oversee key transactions processes re;ating to revenue, working capital, credit management and billings for the region.
- Advise on processes and controls
- Advise Stakeholders on matter profiktability and ROR.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and guidance to a team of 5 billings executives.
- Any other tasks as instructed to assist in the accounting and finance routines for the Singapore operations
- Tertiary qualification in accounting/commerce/business (or similar)
- Ideally professional industries, but open to others;
- Must have some team management experience
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- self motivated and organised
- Singaporeans or SPR only;
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.