Regional Risk Management Projects Delivery Director
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading international Insurance group with a well-established household name in Asia. As part of continued growth, an exciting opportunity to lead a regional projects team has arisen for a seasoned Project Management professional to join the company in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Project Management, you will manage a team of experienced project managers in the Regional team on projects delivery in the Asia region. You will manage a diverse portfolio of projects with key focuses on the Risk Management initiatives including but not limited to Operational Risk Management, Operational Improvement, Technology Security and Technology Risk Management, Risk Awareness etc. As a leader, you will have strategic input in driving the program and projects for the company in alignment with the Group strategies whilst formulating business cases, executing the projects and managing / monitoring the projects progress. You will have close interactions with the project sponsors, risk management functions, business stakeholders, operations and technology teams and provide them with clear directions on the programs. On the projects portfolio management aspects, you will be responsible for the financial management, operational management, resources planning and people management as well as to establish governance, process and procedures. Being the key driver of the projects, you will provide subject matter expertise in managing stakeholders to achieve project goals and deadlines within budgets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree ideally with Project Management Certifications / Qualifications
- 15+ years relevant experience in project management, change management, project delivery / execution, portfolio management gained from a sizeable Financial Institution or Consulting firms servicing Financial Services clients
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be advantageous but not required Experience in delivery in Risk Management (operations and technology risk related) initiatives would be ideal
- Proven Team Leadership / Management experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 217476. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.